When schools experience budget shortfalls, the PTA is often called upon to develop fundraisers so there is money for critical curriculum, extra-curricular activities, programs and assemblies. Every dollar counts and most fundraising activities take little or no effort from you and, in some cases, don’t even cost you anything! Please see below for ways you can help Washington Explorers:
- Box Tops: Cut out Box Tops from products you already buy and give them to your teachers. Ten Box Tops = $1 directly to your child’s classroom.
- Recycling Program: Collect your bottles and cans and watch for Saturday recycling drives at the school – there will be a few!
- Amazon Smile: You’re already buying on Amazon, so make your purchase count and register Washington Elementary School for Amazon Smile.
- Ralph’s Rewards Card: Register your Ralph’s Reward Club card by bringing this flier to the cashier at the beginning of every school year to earn cash back to our school: Ralphs Flyer
- Office Depot: Use the Washington ID when making purchases at Office Depot, and the school gets 5 percent of your purchase price back in credit! 70012793
In addition, there are many other fundraisers throughout the year that will benefit both you and your family and the school!
- Book Fairs
- Restaurant Nights
And, as always, there will be additional fundraisers planned for children to sell great products or participate in events that not only raise money for the school, but are fun!
- Skecher’s Pier-to-Pier Friendship Walk
- Others to be announced!
Also, remember that “An Investment in RBEF is an Investment in Our Kids.” Learn more about the Redondo Beach Education Foundation and how you can help.