RALPH’S GROCERY STORE
Do you grocery shop at Ralph’s?
Are you making your grocery list for Thanksgiving dinner?
If so, Ralph’s will donate a percent to Washington Elementary at no extra cost to you! Follow these easy instructions by clicking https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B12c44gislcgR25VMWN2VGNTQkZmRE9DVkp1SUdMRE5Qd0c4/view?usp=sharing
Don’t miss out on the last chance to order online by Friday, November 9th!
Send families, friends and loved ones a beautiful wreath or other festive decorations. Online sales only.
- Students may enter in one or more arts categories.
- Students may enter in the appropriate division for their grade level:
- Primary: Kindergarten-Grade 2
- Intermediate: Grades 3-5
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
- Entrants must submit their artwork and student entry form by the deadline date of October 19th by 3:00 pm to Washington Front Office or to their teacher.
- Only new pieces of artwork inspired by the current year’s theme may be submitted
- Each entry must be the original work of one student only.
- An adult may not alter the creative integrity of a student’s work.
- Other individuals may appear in or perform a student’s work, but the work itself must be the creative product of one student only.
- Only one student may be recognized as the award recipient for each entry.
- Each entry must contain a title and all entries must include an artist statement.
- Communicates what inspired the work, how it relates to the theme and the content of the work
- Must include at least 10 words and not exceed 100 words
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited, except for background music in dance choreography and film production entries.
- If used in dance choreography and film production entries, background music must be cited on the entry form.
- Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Use of PowerPoint templates are prohibited.
If you did not get an Earthquake kit form, please see the attachment in the below link that you can print and include in your kit.
- Yearbook Sales
$22 early bird sale until January 31 and $25 after that: Click here to order your yearbook.
Join Us for Walk to School Day – October 4! Flier attached with all information. Walk to School Day Flyer